What is the minutes?

The Minutes is an informal group of artists in Sevilla (Spain). Each week, we meet and swap artworks, then we have a week to produce a new piece inspired by the last piece we received… a kind of artistic chinese whispers... more

the minutes for me in Sevilla?
Well the idea started in 2008 when Thomas and I started an exchange. Then, later when we met Isa, we developed the idea further and we formed 'the minutes'. There have been up to 13 people participating at one time - but the numbers generally depend on the time of the year. We normally meet once a week, exchange and have a chat.
There is always a good mix of techniques and ideas. Painting, sculpture, photography, illustration, graphic design, craft, film. I find the project inspiring and I have met great people through it.

If you are interested in coming along, please drop me an email and I can let you know where and when we are meeting next.

July 2009 Presentation of the minutes work produced between February to July 2009







Comments

Popular Posts