Questioning HOME



The Minutes has started it's new phase and the theme is "Home".




Funny enough, I was flying home to Ireland last Friday when I started to jot down some ideas in my sketchbook..which turned into a few pages of open-ended questions. The word and the idea of home is really interesting and when I live away from where, it seems, I identify as home, it throws up a mountain of questions. In the end or in the spirit of the minutes, I didn't get around to making much more than this brainstorm. On Wednesday morning, I pulled a few of the questions out from my sketchbook and presented them around an A4 sheet of paper. That evening when we met and exchanged our work, I received Patri's photo. He interpreted the theme or at least I interpret his photograph like an energy that draws you in.


Patri's photo








The Minutes and the new ONLINE project ..take part in the project

Comments

Popular Posts