Shadows

 
 
 
I was so excited about these photos.
 
We made our way up this steep winding road, where the cacti and trees growing above, cast interesting shadows along the bank where we were walking.
 
In the first photo, it's perfectly still, but it describes movement. The shadow appears fuzzy and as if it's speeding around the corner.
 
In the other two photos, I love how the strips of road and loose stones, the different concrete at the side of the road and the bank with some weeds growing, all add layers of color like a background for the shadows. Layers of light and layers of shadow.
In this moment, the ground and things below me blend beautifully with what's above me and I'm moved by the stunning composition
...and I'm in it.
 


Orange Tree Shadows in Sevilla

Comments

Popular Posts